Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Great Hair, No Effort

Walking through the office the other day I overheard our associate fashion editor, Ann Brady, deep in conversation with one of our stylists, Tiffany Pasqualone. I passed by just as Ann said, "You really have to try it, it's so amazing," and naturally, I had to know what they were talking about. So Ann tipped us both off to a certain dry shampoo from the French beauty brand Klorane. On days when she doesn't wash her hair, Ann sprays on some of the product and rubs it into her scalp. "It absorbs oil, and lifts my roots to give me great volume and texture," she said. "And it's translucent, so you never have to worry about leaving marks on your pillowcase or under your fingernails, the way that pigmented powder versions do." Seeing her hair was all I needed to convince me—although she claimed she hadn't washed it in 2 days, it looked as full and shiny as could be.
http://www.luckymag.com/magazine/blogs/style/2007/04/walking_through.html

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?