Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bangs!

Even those of us with wavy or curly hair?
“Bangs are great on any hair type. Of course, if you have to be careful with really curly hair to get that bottom lash length, it would typically pull down past the chin and that’ll shrink up 50 percent, so take into consideration that elasticity and spring-like effect. I always throw another centimeter onto that bang; the more curl, the longer the bang. What I like to do on wavy hair is I’ll blow dry a bang straight and then, right before I’m done, I’ll take a little conditioner with a little bit of moisture in it, I hit it with that little bit of moisture, and it just brings back a tenth of your natural wave. So you’ve got a well-directed, directional bang that’s been blow dried, but it’s got a little bit of a wave in it, so it actually looks like it just naturally grew out of your head like that.”

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?