Thursday, June 14, 2007

If You Find it - But It!!

Boots Restore & Renew (known in the UK as Protect and Perfect) is sold out everywhere. I first heard about it in April after it was featured on the BBC2’s show Horizon. They conducted a study that revealed No.7 Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum was equally as effective at repairing sun damaged skin as prescription only products. According to the show Boots No7 Protect & Perfect has been shown scientifically to repair photo-aged skin.
And now earlier this week here in the states they were mentioned on The Today show. So I run out to Target and CVS eager to purchase this product and what am I told SOLD OUT ! I run home to look on amazon and guess what SOLD OUT! So I check ebay and this stuff is going for as much as $80.00. Is that crazy or what? I think i’ll just wait around until it comes back into stock. Do you know how much MAC I can buy with $80.00? Haha.
Is it worth the wait? Has anyone tried it yet? I’d love to hear reviews form those lucky enough to find it.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?