Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Brows too Sparse?? This is for you.....

To help truly sparse brows, Anastasia recently came out with a brow enhancing serum called Nu Brow ($35) that vows to restore, reshape, and condition overplucked eyebrows. According to the company, it is selling an average of 1,000 units a week at Sephora stores.
SOURCE

UPDATE!
Review from Amazon:

Didn't work and don't waste your money, May 26, 2007
By Linda (Highland Lakes, NJ, USA) - See all my reviewsI bought this product based on the description and reputation of Anastasia products. I was extremely disappointed. I have used this product for almost 7 weeks and have not seen any growth or a hint of it. My eyebrows grew nothing more than when I don't pluck my own brows for same length of time. Based on my experience, I will not purchase it again. I have tried Billion Dollar Brows that is available via internet and saw better results - back to Billion Dollar Brows.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?