Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dry Shampoo

Rene Furterer’s Naturia Dry Shampoo has become a lifesaver for me- especially on weekday mornings when rushing to work, rushing out of the gym, or freshening up in an office-to-dinner routine. This water-free cleanser could not be easier to use: I simply spray on, wait a minute and then run a towel through my hair quickly. The unique formula instantly deodorizes, soaks up any oil and restores volume and shine. My hair never looks greasy and my scalp actually feels clean and rejuvenated! This light formula is highly effective and suitable for all hair types. I’m so dependent on it now that I can’t believe I ever lived without it! Naturia Dry Shampoo retails for $23 at dermstore.com.

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?