Thursday, May 22, 2008

Zevia - An Alternative to Diet Soda!


ZEVIA® carbonated stevia supplement is THE NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO DIET SODA® for one very important reason: the ingredients. ZEVIA® contains none of the chemically processed artificial sugar substitutes, artificial flavors or artificial colors found in diet sodas. ZEVIA® is all-natural, has five calories or less, and only 20 mg of sodium (Natural Orange & Natural Twist)

All three delicious ZEVIA® varieties - ZEVIA® Natural Cola, ZEVIA® Natural Orange, and ZEVIA® Natural Twist - are healthier and taste better than diet soda [according to the company].

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Don't forget the Zevia Ginger Root Beer! But the Natural Cola has the key to my heart. So great I have a choice - no more toxic chemicals!
 
I love Zevia! . Cola was my favorite. Now Ginger Root Beer is. No more Aspartame for me!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?