Friday, January 30, 2009

Wildflower Dry Oil - BellaSugar Recommends It!

As much as I love testing beauty products, there are times when I wonder if I'll even remember to put on one more thing! However, that's not the case with Hollybeth's Wildflower Dry Oil. The elixir of botanical infusions and plant extracts (95 percent organic!) provides unparalleled moisture for my dryness. Normally, even my favorite face cream seems to vanish by morning, yet this leaves my skin feeling smooth after a night of shuteye. Simply use the included eyedropper (which can double as a cap) to drip onto fingers before applying to the flowery-scented oil to your face and neck twice daily.

It's said to diminish fine lines and counteract the formation of free radicals. Now, I've only been using it for a week so I can't report any visible changes, but I do know that I don't want to stop touching my soft face. Even with a big price tag of $40 (for 0.5 fl. oz.), I'd not only recommend it for wintry dry skin, but also because the company participates in UNICEF's Inspired Gifts program. With proceeds from sales in 2009, they've committed to purchase five water pumps, each one will providing clean, safe drinking water for an entire community. It's a nice way to feel like you're helping others while also helping yourself.

Thanks for the Tip!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad you like it!

HollyBeth
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?